(Except for "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Below are the answers to the most commonly asked questions)
- Care & Maintenance
- Exchanges & Returns
1. I did not receive the order confirmation. Has it been fulfilled? Where is my Jacket?
2. Will I be charged customs and import charge?
- a. Sales tax is included in our prices stated on our US website.
- b. For US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,500. If the value of your order is more than $2,500 you will be responsible for any customs and import duties payable.
- c. For orders of less than $2,500, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Care team using the Contact us panel on the right-hand side of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- d. Orders to the US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance that may cause a delay to your shipping.
NOTE: If you're ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. ORORO has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.