Dressing like a Pro in Colder, Extreme Climates
Yes, it’s wintertime but we all know there are different types of cold weather. From extreme cold to a mild winter chill — ORORO has your back (literally) for whatever temperature! So, let’s get you matched up with the perfect heated outerwear for the weather.
It’s freezing, it’s windy, we’re in the thick of the winter. In this blog, we offer you solutions for those extremely cold days.
Now, let’s tackle stand-alone outerwear options for extremely cold climates. All jackets listed in this blog post feature a power button that allows you to select from three heat settings providing up to 10 hours of on-demand warmth. They also have a convenient USB port for charging smartphones and other USB supported devices. All our jackets are machine washable too!
This jacket will never stop you from enjoying outdoor activities even in below zero temps, whether you have to be outside to run errands, work, or just love basking in the cold. Available in both Men’s and Women’s styles, these down jackets are designed with:
- Durable and safe carbon fiber heating system with 4 elements across your core body, including a heated fleece collar
- 750-fill RDS(Responsible Down Standard)-certified down that traps heat
- Elastic waist design with extra room for movement and flexibility
- A detachable hood for extra protection from the cold, and on windy and rainy days
- Five convenient pockets for storage.
This is ORORO Heated Apparel’s go-to jacket for extreme weather.
“I searched for coats for extreme cold and ORORO’s heated jacket came up. I am a dog walker in the Chicago area so I NEED a coat that can handle our winters,” said an ORORO customer. “I am SO impressed with this coat! It's not bulky so it sure beats wearing several layers of clothes under your coat”
Combating the Cold AND Snow
The temperatures are low, the cold is brutal, and now there’s snow in the mix. Here are our recommendations for the perfect snow day jackets.
Planning to hit the slopes for a snow day? This men’s traditional all-black jacket is a stylish, comfortable option for cold environments when using on-demand heat. This heated jacket is lightweight and water resistant, just what you need. It offers warmth, insulation, and durability without the unnecessary bulk. Keep those ears warm too with the detachable hood. It provides you with:
- Three carbon fiber heating elements for warmth across core body areas (upper back and two front hand pockets)
- Hidden LED power button on inside left chest
- Athletic-inspired wrist cuffs which protect your arms from the elements
- Quick-wicking, lightweight and durable Thermolite® technology
- Detachable hood
“Great jacket, water resistant, warm even without heating turned ON. I love the fact that the ON/OFF button is positioned on the inside of the jacket and light is not visible from the outside, making it “stealth” heated jacket,” said a reviewer on our site.
The length of this insulated parka has just what you need to keep your legs warm and protect your outfit from getting wet with snow. If you’re enduring extreme cold but want a low-profile look that provides the ultimate in protection, then this women’s parka is for you.
Our women’s parka features:
- A hidden power button with 3 heating elements across your core body (left and right chest and upper back)
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry in wet conditions
- Thermolite® insulation traps in the heat and is lightweight
- Versatile hidden waist drawstring to match your preferred wearing style
- A detachable hood with removable faux fur provides head and neck warmth
“The fit is great: the longer length is really nice for preventing cold air from coming up the back of your coat (or to protect your backside from cold car seats) and I love the cuffs on the wrists and all the pockets,” said a reviewer on our site. “I would definitely recommend this parka, the best/warmest coat I’ve ever had!”
Make this winter a fun and warm one with the right heated outerwear. Have you decided which jacket you’ll be rocking? We’d love to see! Share and tag @ororo.wear on Instagram for a chance to be featured by us!P.S. If you prefer to layer in the winter, stay tuned for our Meet Your Match: Part 2 to learn about ORORO pairing options for extreme cold that can also be used alone in milder temperatures.