- Shell100% Polyester
- Fill3M Thinsulate ™
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareHand Wash
- The U-shaped heating system starts at the palm and wraps around to the back of your hand to provide your hands with all-around warmth
- With the lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, the mittens keep you warm and comfortable without sacrificing breathability
- The non-slip and water-resistant palm pads provide maximum protection and durability for you to hold versatile goods with dexterity
- Mini battery bag in outer wrist is design for easy putting in or taking out the battery without restricting movement
- Our designers tested out hundreds of gloves to bring you a unique design that includes an adjustable cuff, anti-loss leash, and labor-saving cord stopper
What does “open-box” mean?
Open-box items are change-of-mind or wrong-size returns from our customers. All the open-box items are in unworn and good functioning condition with a stringent quality control procedure. We also include coverage for any defects or malfunctions of the electronic components and the batteries for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. All of them are final sale, so they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- U-shape heating area surrounds the palm and back of the hand
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 7 working hours (3 hrs on high, 5 hrs on medium, 7 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V UL-certified battery
- 1 Pair of Amsterdam Heated Mittens
- 2 × BG1800 Lithium-Ion Batteries (1800 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Charger (Input voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- *Please understand that the B22A batteries and BG1800 batteries can not be used interchangeably due to differences in the output DC ports.
6-Month Limited Warranty on heating elements
6-Month Limited Warranty on battery